Artist from Poland,
Paulina Żuk is a visual artist. She graduated with honours from the studio of Professor Jarosław Modzelewski and Dr Igor Przybylski at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
She experiments with the medium of painting in search of a pictorial language that will allow her to explore the human subconscious and transpose its secrets onto the canvas.
She has exhibited in Poland and abroad, among others at MCSW Elektrownia, BWA Ostrow Swietokrzyski, Kunsthandel.Smidt Gallery in Bonn. Her works have been acquired for the collections of Bank PKO, the National Museums in Beijing and Chisinau, and private collections in Poland, Germany, England, and France.
Winner of multiple awards including Best Diplomas of the Academy of Fine Arts 2019 in Gdańsk, Trophy of the National Art Museum in Chisinau
SELECTED SOLO EXHIBITION
27 June - 27 August 2023, National Art Museum in Chisinau, Moldovia
- 27 June - 27 August 2023, National Art Museum in Chisinau, Moldovia
- Janos Foundation Gallery, Warsaw, 2023
- Kunsthandel Smidt Gallery, Bonn, Germany 2022
- "Wystawa" Gallery, Warsaw, Poland 2022
- "ODA Gallery"- "Osrodek Działan Artystycznych", Poland 2021
- "Fundacja Autonomia" Gallery, Warsaw, Poland 2020
- "Wystawa" Gallery, Warsaw, Poland 2019
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITION
- MCSW Elektrownia, 47. Salon Zimowy, Radom, 2022
- National Museum of Art in Beijing, China. International Biennale of Painting, China 2022
- National Museum of Fine Arts in Moldowia, International Biennale of Painting, Chisinau, Moldovia 2021,
- BWA Gallery in Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski, International Autumn Salon of Art, Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski, Poland, 2021
- Gallery of Art in Legnica, National painting exhibition 'Promocje', Legnica, Poland, 2021
- Pelouse Interdite Gallery, International exhibition, Milano, Italy 2021
- Armoury of art gallery, The Esteemed Graduates of Academies of Fine Arts 2019, Gdańsk, Poland 2019
- Pulawska Financial Center, Bank PKO exhibition, Warsaw, Poland 2018
- CJNJ Gallery, Warsaw, Poland 2017
- Centre for creative activities, Ustka, Poland 2017
PRIZES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2021: National Art Museum Prize, Chisinau, Moldovia
- 2019: Marshal’s Award of the Pomeranin Voivodeship forndyploma series Afterimage phenomenon- reflection, reality or illusion ?
- 2019: Rector’s distinction for dyploma exhibition Afterimage phenomenon- reflection, reality or illusion?
- 2014: Minister of Culture and National Heritage distincion